Sunday, May 24, 2009

The video



So, the first line description of what the MG video should be-as said by the MG job website itself- is ENTERTAINING! You, sitting at your kitchen table talking about yourself for 60 seconds may be somewhat interesting by itself, but not when it is combined with 500 other people doing the same thing. A few others (Craig Given)  have said it, but I'll say it again-take a risk! Do something engaging. We all know how to blog and twitter and facebook. But the Goode people are looking for a standout. Someone who can garner other peoples attention and direct it to their fantastic wine. If you can't do that in 60 seconds...how will you do it in 6 months?Now I may be rolling out the red carpet for my competition (those who haven't already submitted their video), but I am confident that all my hard work, and karaoke singing, will pay off.






No comments:

Post a Comment